• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6 KJV

  • Sunday School Lessons

    Find Sunday School Lessons - Teach kids of all ages with these easy to follow bible stories and lessons.

  • Sunday School Coloring Pages

    Find Sunday School Coloring Pages - Print these FREE coloring pages to use with your lessons or as time fillers.

  • Sunday School Games

    Find Sunday School Games - Teach kids about the bible and help them learn their bible verses with these easy to follow bible games.

    Saturday, November 2, 2013

    The books of 1 and 2 Samuel are packed full of stories about the life of David. Of course, one of the most famous bible stories is that of David and Goliath.

    It is a story that many children and adults know and love.

    When I was very young, we had missionaries that attended our church. They were known as "The Crossons". They had one daughter, Joy, who was married to a wonderful man named Rick. Rick and Joy, along with her parents The Crossons, traveled from school to school spreading the Word of God to young children.

    It was because of these four amazing Christians (and my parents) that I am who I am today.

    During the time that I spent with our missionaries (whom I consider family), I learned the song 'Only a Boy Named David'. And since it was more than 30 years ago I learned this song, you can be sure it is an oldie, but a goodie!

    After you teach your Sunday school class the song about David, let them color the picture below. I need to give credit to the Christian Unite website for the clipart of David and Goliath as I did not supply this one.

    Click here for more Sunday school coloring pages!

     
     
    1 and 2 Samuel Coloring Page
    (double-click to print)
     
     
     
     
     
     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment