• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. ~ Proverbs 22:6 KJV

  • Sunday School Lessons

    Find Sunday School Lessons - Teach kids of all ages with these easy to follow bible stories and lessons.

  • Sunday School Coloring Pages

    Find Sunday School Coloring Pages - Print these FREE coloring pages to use with your lessons or as time fillers.

  • Sunday School Games

    Find Sunday School Games - Teach kids about the bible and help them learn their bible verses with these easy to follow bible games.

    Sunday, October 20, 2013

    As a child, the bible story of Zacchaeus was one of my favorites. I'm not sure why except for the fact that it was short, I heard it often, and we always sang this song on the day it was being told.

    A bit of background about Zacchaeus...

    Zacchaeus was a cheater who stole money from the people in his town, but despite the fact that no
    
    Get the Zacchaeus
    Sunday School Lesson
    one liked him, Jesus went to his house.

    The people didn't understand why Jesus would want to spend his time with a sinner. What they didn't realize was they were all sinners just like you and I. Thankfully, Jesus loved Zacchaeus enough to walk with him and talk with him. I am so blessed to know that even though I am a sinner, Jesus takes the time to walk and talk with me.


    I am also extremely thankful that I am one of God's children who will get to spend eternity with him in heaven.

    Zacchaeus was a Wee Little Man Song with Lyrics

    I hope you enjoy this song. If you'd like, make up some simple motions to go along with the lyrics. Some motions may include: pretending to walk, pretending to climb a tree, and motions showing that Zacchaeus was a short man.





     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment